Master Roshi Makeup – Dragon Ball Z
Do your legs hurt? Cause you’ve been running all through my dreams! – Master Roshi
I love Master Roshi ! He’s such a pervert lol.. but in a cute way (if that makes sense ^^). So when I decided I’d do a Dragon Ball Z makeup series, of course I had to turn into the old Turtle Hermit !
He’s #3 of my DBZ serie, after Goku and Vegeta (see below) and in this article I’ll show you how it was done! =)
Step by Step
First let’s take a look at the transformation process with my usual little pictorial ! I love capturing the progress of a look because it really shows the power of makeup ! Can you believe pic 1 and pic 9 are one and the same person? ^^ Even I have a hard time when I’m done painting and I look at my reflection in the mirror lol
Note : I made a lot of props for this makeup : a long forehead, part of the beard, part of the moustache, his wood stick, his ears and of course the turtle shell. They are made out of paper or cardboard (the turtle shell) and painted with bodypaint. I then glued them on my face with spirit gum.
I used a green screen for a better illusion. By painting my ears and part of my face green I was able to make them disappear with the background
To watch me turn into Master Roshi, sit back comfortably and click the play button !
Make sure you hit the subscribe button, and the little bell icon, so you don’t miss any of my new videos ! =)
I’m often asked what products I use for my makeups, so here’s the complete list for Master Roshi !
– Biguine Paris, Silk Compact Powder, ‘Hâlé’
– BYS Cosmetics, Matte Eyeshadow Palette
– CMAADU Cosmetics, 9 Color Diamond Eye Shadow
– Diamond FX, Green Face and Body Paint
– Kraze FX, Fundamentals 12 Color Paint Palette
– Makeup Revolution, Sugar and Spice Blush Palette
– Maybelline New York, ‘The Nudes’ Eyeshadow Palette
– Mehron Makeup, Spirit Gum Liquid Adhesive
– Pai Skincare, Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
See you soon with another tutorial ! 😀