Who knew drawing a stupid square on your face could be so hard, huh? Would you believe me if I told you it’s even harder than doing two matching winged eyes ? I know !!!! That’s how difficult it is, yup !
So when I decided to draw not only a square on my face, which is nowhere near flat, but a sinking chessboard illusion… well, it took me 6 long hours lol.
If you want to know how I did it keep reading and scroll down a bit more if you just want to watch the tutorial !
Step by Step
Here’s how to paint this sinking chess board illusion, in 9 steps! Step 3 and 5 were the most difficult as your face is not flat and it’s hard to draw something perfectly square and symetrical….
Here’s the tutorial ! Let me know in the comments what you think !!
Make sure you hit the subscribe button, and the little bell icon as well, so you don’t miss any of my new videos ! =)
People often ask me what products I use exactly for my looks so here’s the list :
– Pai Skincare, Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
– NYX Professional Makeup, HD Studio Photogenic Primer
– NYX Professional Makeup, ‘Born To Glow!’ Naturally Radiant Foundation, ‘Medium Olive’
– Maybelline New York, ‘Lasting Fix’ Loose Setting Powder
– Biguine Paris, Compact Powder, ‘Hâlé’
– Shany Cosmetics, Cream Concealer Palette
– Maybelline New York, ‘The Nudes‘ Eyeshadow Palette
– NYX Professional Makeup, ‘Highlight & Contour Pro‘ Palette
If you want to see more illusion makeups check out this page !
See you soon with another tutorial !