I had so much chocolate around Easter that I made myself really grossed out, almost sick.
Just looking at chocolate made me gag… So, I solemnly promised the God All Mighty of Chocolate that I would never have it ever again, just like with a really bad hangover when you very seriously swear to your friends you’ll never drink AGAIN EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE and how wonderful water is.. but everybody knows you will have a beer in a couple days… (I had chocolate this morning… lol)
But anyhow, my litte chocolate overdose inspired a makeup… an illusion of my face turning into a milk chocolate egg =)
I hope you like it ! Enjoy the tutorial and I’ll see you in the comments section if you want to hang out with me !
Step By Step
If you follow me on Instagram you know my feed is very organized lol with three posts for each look, including a step by step pictorial :
I’m obsessed with showing you guys the process of a makeup and I’m hoping also that it will help you if you’re going to recreate this look ! =) Now let’s move on to the actual tutorial down below !
Here’s the tutorial for this illusion ! Let me know in the comment section what you think about it and if you have any questions about it or about me or the products I use, don’t hesitate!
Note : Nothing too personal (about me) though ^^ lol
Click the subscribe button, and the little bell icon, so you don’t miss any of my new videos ! =)
Here are all the products I used in the above tutorial :
– Pai Skincare, ‘BioRegenerate’ Rosehip Oil
– NYX Professional Makeup, ‘HD Studio Photogenic’ Primer ; Eyeshadows Base, White
– Maybelline New York, ‘Brow Ultra Slim’ Defining Pencil, Black Brown
– NYX Professional Makeup, ‘Control Freak’ Eyebrow Gel
– L’Oréal Makeup, Accord Parfait Liquid Foundation, ‘Beige’
Contouring & Setting
– Elizabeth Mott, 6 Color Contouring Powder Palette
– NYX Professional Makeup, Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
– Shany Cosmetics, Cream Contouring Palette
– Maybelline New York, FaceStudio Setting Powder
– Makeup Revolution, I Love Revolution, ‘Eye Scream’ Highlighter
– Maybelline New York, ‘The Nudes‘ Palette
– Makeup Revolution, I Love Revolution, ‘Blood’ Palette ; ‘Reloaded‘ Iconic Division Palette ; ‘Integrity‘ and ‘Fierce‘ Wild Animal Palettes
– Yves Rocher, Botanical Color Eyeshadow, 7 Brun Café Mat
Crayon, Liners & Mascara
– NYX Professional Makeup, ‘Worth The Hype’ Mascara, Black ; Epic Ink Liner ; Vinyl Liquid Liner ; White Liquid Liner
– Yves Rocher, Botanical Color 2 in 1 Jumbo Pencil, Bleu Anémone Nacré
– Me Now, Nude Lip Pencil ; Blue and Brown Eye Crayon
– Arison, 3D false eyelashes, M02
Face & Bodypaint
– Superstar, Aqua Face and Body Paint, Line Black ; White
– Mehron Makeup, Clown White Lite
And that’s about all I can say or show you for this makeup ! If you love illusion makeups, here are a few others I’ve done over the last few years!
I’ll be seeing you soon with a new tutorial and in the meantime take care!