Peeling Fabulous Illusion Makeup
How’re you peeling? …
lol Sorry I love puns so much … (perhaps a bit too much =D)
I hope you’re doing well and that you will enjoy my interpretation of Igor Morski’s mind blowing artwork ! =) That’s his beautiful work on the left picture and my makeup on the right.
I loooooove optical illusions ; they fascinate me and this picture had been bookmarked on my instagram account for a while, so it was time I honoured it! 🙂
Let’s look at the transformation process, shall we?
Step by Step
This illusion makeup took me 6 hours and one of the most difficult step was in fact, to blend in the white paint nicely on my chest lol… I initially applied water-activated paint with a brush but I hated seeing all the brush strokes and the cracking (because I tried to get rid of the strokes by applying several layers of paint…) so I removed it all and re-did it with oil paint and a beauty blender. Much betta !
Anyhow here’s a little pictorial I made for you guys and further down you’ll find my youtube video !
Here’s a fast forward tutorial !
Make sure you hit the subscribe button and leave me a little thumbsup =) thanks a lot !!! <3
I’m often asked what products I use so here’s the complete list for this look :
– Arison Lashes 3D False Eyelashes
– BYS Cosmetics, Festival Palette ; 1 Day Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Black
– Cybile Eyes, Galaxy Purple Contact Lenses
– L’Oréal Makeup, Color Riche La Palette Nude, 01 Rosé
– Makeup Revolution, I Love Revolution, ‘Slime’ Palette ; ‘Flawless Matte‘ Ultra Eyeshadows
– NYX Professional Makeup, HD Studio Photogenic Primer ; #thisiseverything Lip Oil ; Highlight & Contour Pro Palette ; White Liquid Liner (I must warn you, this products is not the best, it cracks so you have to apply several layers… or find a better white liner, really ^^)
– Yves Rocher, Botanical Color Eyeshadow, Brun Café Mat
And that’s about it guys ! Let me know in the comments what you thought of it or if you have any questions about this look, feel free to connect with me in the comments section !
And if you’re an optical illusion lover like me, you want to check out this post !
See you soon with another tutorial ! =)