This Wonder Woman Makeup was #2 of my ‘31 Days of Halloween Makeup Challenge’, after a freaky Pulled Up Skin Jack O’Lantern lol. For this comic book version of Wonder Woman I was inspired by the gorgeous and talented Nikkie Tutorials and Jordan Hanz !
It’s an easy-to-do makeup that I feel will always be trendy for Halloween or any costume party!
So if you want to know how to turn into the badass Diana Prince, keep reading ! 😉
Step By Step
If you follow me on instagram you know I always post a final picture of the look, followed by a step by step picture, as I’m obsessed with the transformation process =)
Sit comfortably and watch the tutorial here :
Make sure you click the subscribe button and the little notification bell, so you don’t miss my next video ! =) <3
Here are all the products I used for this look ; the links will take you to Amazon where you can purchase the products you need. If you do, know that I’m very grateful as the small percentage I get from Amazon helps me maintain this website ! =) <3
– Antipodes Skincare, Vanilla Pod
PRIMER & FOUNDATION
– L’Oréal Makeup, Infaillible 24h fresh wear foundation, Radiant Beige
– L’Oréal Makeup, Infaillible Blush Paint
– Fenty Beauty, Moroccan Spice Palette
– NYX Professional Makeup, Ultimate ‘Smoke Screen‘ Palette
CRAYONS AND LINERS
– NYX Professional Makeup, Liquid Suede Lipstick, ‘Kitten Heels’
– NYX Professional Makeup, SFX Cream Color, black
– Mehron Makeup, Colorset Powder
– NYX Professional Makeup, Dewy Finish Setting Spray
– Arison Lashes,3D False Eyelashes TD01
And that’s it guys ! I hope you liked it =) Share your thoughts in the comments (be kind lol) and let me know if there’s any superhero you’d like me to turn into!
I will see you soon with another makeup tutorial and in the meantime you can check out my latest one, Naruto !