Ok, can you actually recognize her ? ?
This is by far the hardest transformation I’ve ever done and I’m scared it blows … ^^
When I started this makeup I remember feeling pretty nervous… and it’s not like this was my first makeup tutorial (more like the 200th one really lol) but turning into Kim Kardashian was, I guess, a little bit intimidating.
Perhaps it was because I had never attempted to look like another woman? ( I find it a lot easier to turn into a guy than a woman and I’m not sure what it says about me but it’s the truth ??? Update : Let’s say I have a good jaw line lol ).
Perhaps it was because she’s so beautiful I felt like I would never be able to render her perfect features …
A little bit of both.
But as nervous as I was, I still had a blast trying to turn into the gorgeous Kim Kardashian and I hope you like the result ?
Step by Step
Check out the transformation process…
Isn’t it crazy (and a bit scary lol) what you can do with makeup??? I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it. It’s like eating an oreo and feeling like you’ve never had one before. It’s mar-ve-llous. =D
If you want to watch me gradually look like I’ve had surgery on my whole face, click the play button down below ! =)
And here are aaaaaaall the magical products I used for this transformation :
– Pai, Huile Repulpante, ‘Avocat – Vitamine A – Acide Hyaluronique’
– NYX Professional Makeup, HD Studio Photogenic Primer ; ‘Born To Glow!’ Naturally Radiant Foundation, ‘Medium Olive’ ; Highlight & Contour Pro Palette ; ‘Born To Glow!’ Highlighting Palette ; Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, ‘Sandstorm‘ ; #thisiseverything Lip Oil ; White Liquid Liner ; Epic Ink Liner ; Vinyl Liquid Liner ; Eyeshadow Base, White
– Maybelline New York, FaceStudio Setting Powder
– Makeup Revolution, ‘Isn’t It Peachy’ Blush Palette ; I <3 Revolution, ‘Eye Scream’ Highlighter ; Wild Animal Palette, ‘Fierce‘ ; Matte Fix Mattifying Fixing Spray
– Graftobian Makeup, Cocoa Bean Eye Liner
– Jane Iredale, PurePressed Eye Shadow, ‘Ebony‘
– L’Oréal Makeup, Color Riche La Palette Nude, ‘Rosé’
– Mehron Makeup, Clown White
– Snazaroo, Classic Face Paint, ‘Fuchsia Pink‘
– Bare Minerals, Barepro, Powder Foundation, ‘Golden Nude 13′
– Arison Lashes, D008 False Eyeslashes
– Number 4, ‘Jour d’Automne’ Sugar Texturizing Spray
And that’s it for today guys !
I am loving these transformations more and more and have so many makeups planned for you guys!!!
Do let me know what you’d love me to turn into some times !! In the comments section, darlings, thanks !!!
See you very soon, beautiful people