Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palette
About Bobbi Brown
Beauty at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is simple, authentic, and effortless. It begins with luxurious skin care and skin tone-correct makeup for all skin types—designed by beauty expert Bobbi Brown to make it easy for any woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.
- Created in celebration of Bobbi’s 25th anniversary, The Nude Library features the most-loved and best-selling nude eye palettes from Bobbi’s archive.
- To create this palette, Bobbi hand-picked eight of her all-time favorite nude eyeshadow palettes from the archives.
- With 40 universally flattering eyeshadows (including base, lid and liner shades), it’s the ultimate palette.
- See description for complete list of colors.
What it is
A limited-edition, 40-shade palette, featuring Bobbi Brown’s all-time favorite nude shadows, created in celebration of Bobbi Brown’s 25th anniversary.
What it does
To create the limited edition Nude Library, Bobbi hand-picked eight of her all-time favorite nude shadow palettes from the archives. With 40 universally-flattering shadows, including base, lid, and liner shades—in a range of textures and finishes—the Nude Library is the ultimate nude eye palette. The shades are inspired by the colors Bobbi sees naturally in women’s faces. It’s the perfect nude eye shadow palette for day, night, and glamour looks.
This palette contains
– 19 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eye Shadow in Nude, Cement, Wheat, Malted, Espresso, Ivory, Slate, Naked, Rich Navy, Cream, Chino, Banana, Black Chocolate, Chocolate Mauve, Stone, Hot Stone, Soft Buff, Earth, Rich Caviar
– 11 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Beige, Beige Linen, Amber, Copper Cocoa, Champagne Truffle, Praline, Cocoa Berry, Mica, Ash, Stonewash, Rock
– 8 x 0.2 oz/ 0.8 g Metallic Eye Shadow in Pebble, Maple Sugar, Bronze, Pink Dusk, Twilight, Twilight Pink, Pink Chandelier, Golden Bronze
– 2 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Sparkle Eye Shadow in Watercolor Pink, Pink Bellini
To create a classic eye, use three shadows: a light base shade, a medium lid shade, and dark liner shade:
-1. Sweep the light shade from lash line to browbone using an Eye Sweep Brush (sold separately).
-2. Using an Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately), dust your choice of any of the medium shades on the lid.
-3. Apply the dark shadow along the top and bottom lash lines using an Eye Liner Brush. Make sure the lines meet at the outer corners of the eye.
→ Purchase Now on Amazon! ←
You May Also Like
Have a great and colorful day ! =)