✨🙏🧡 Thank you all for 20k 🧡🙏✨
Three years ago, I posted my very first makeup /facepaint picture on instagram.
You can laugh all you want lol but this was the best I could do back then and I’m still proud of this makeup (and a little bit embarassed all right) because it was my first baby step towards a dream I thought was long forgotten.
Back in 2016 I didn’t have good paint, let alone a good camera or any sort of professional light… Ring light, softboxes, “what are those”? No backdrops, no brushes really, no experience, no confidence whatsoever, a sky rocketting self-consciousness… and no idea what I was doing !
I never imagined back then that makeup was going to become a long journey, full of surprises and emotions…
But anyway, three years later, here we are and we have achieved such an incredible milestone : 20k followers on instagram !! 20,000 souls who care about my crazy stuff ! (or cared because some of you are not very active anymore by the way -_- lol)
The craziest part is that I also reached 20k (only a few days later) on TikTok, except this time it took me one and a half month. Month, not years O.O
So, either I really don’t know how to use instagram properly or TikTok is a way better platform lol.
This post isn’t about social media or how they work (and honestly I’m still trying to figure out instagram’s super annoying algorithm lol), but being able to share a passion with thousands of people across the world is pretty damn cool !
So, I just wanted to thank you all for the love and support I have received these last three years.
I’ve wanted to give up more than once, you know (actually you probably don’t lol since I’m a private person and very rarely talk about my life) but I’ll tell you one thing : being an artist and earning a living as an artist isn’t the easiest career in the world lol. I’ve been broke, poor, stressed, chronically anxious and in physical pain but your support, your comments, your enthusiasm has meant the world and for this I’ll always be grateful !
Thank you thank you thank you and see you at 50k 😉
For this entire look I used the below products (some of which I bought myself, others were offered by Maquibeauty or other sponsors)
– Garnier, BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector, Light
– L’Oréal Makeup, GlamNude CC Cream ; Color Riche Le Kajal ; Superliner Le Khol, ‘Immaculate Snow’
– Makeup Revolution, ‘Sugar and Spice‘ Blush Palette ; Haunted House’ Palette ; ‘Flawless‘ Matte Palette ; SFX Ultimate Face Paint Palette ; Matte Fix Mattifying Makeup Fixing Spray ; ‘Eye See You’, ‘Eye Scream’ Highlighters ; ‘Rainbow’ Palette
– NYX Professional Makeup, Highlight and Contour Pro Palette ; #thisiseverything Lip Oil ; Epic Ink Liner ; White Liquid Liner (I must warn you, this products is not the best, it cracks so you have to apply several layers… or find a better white liner, really ^^
– Arison Lashes, M02 false eyelashes
– Kraze FX, 12 Ultimates Palette
– MAC Cosmetics, Mat Lipstick, ‘Frosting‘ (best smell in the world, it’s hard not to eat the thing lol)
– Cybileyes, Tropical Grey Contact Lenses
I’ll be seeing you soon and in the meantime believe in your dreams and make them happen !