Hello beautiful people !
I am ecstatic to present you my 4th Disney Villain Transformation : the machiavellian Jafar from Aladdin (and his very annoying companion, Iago).
This makeup took me 6 hours 😋 I made Iago with paper and bodypaint. The shoulders are also made of paper and painted in black. The headdress is made of cardboard and then painted as well.. finally, the feather and goatee are made of paper and yes, painted. 😬 So I guess the whole thing took more than 6 hours but who’s counting, right? 😅
I’m not sure what the next 5 ones will be but I’ve pre selected Ursula, Cruella Devil, Captain Hook, The Queen of Hearts and Maleficent… if there’s a villain you think I should do let me know in the comments ! =)
Step By Step
If you’re interested in recreating this Jafar makeup, here’s a little pictorial I made, with the main 9 steps !
And if that is not detailed or accurate enough I’ve put a link to the video tutorial down below 🙂
Finally, here are the products I used :
– Oh My Cream, n°3 Huile Repulpante, avocat – vitamine A – acide hyaluronique
– NYX Professional Makeup, HD Studio Photogenic Primer ; Highlight and Contour Pro Palette ; Epic Ink Liner, black/brown ; Vivid Brights Colored Liquid Liner, ‘Vivid Sapphire‘
– L’Oréal Makeup, Superliner Le Khol, ‘Immaculate Snow’
– Lictin, cream paint palette
– Kraze FX, 12 Fundamentals Facepaint Palette
– Makeup Revolution, ‘Isn’t It Peachy’ Blush Palette ; I <3 Revolution Blood Palette / Slime Palette ; Matte Fix Mattifying Fixing Spray ; Haunted House Palette
– NARS, All Day Luminous Powder Foundation, Light ‘Fidji’
– Wet n Wild Beauty, Photofocus Liquid Foundation, ‘Soft Beige’
– Maybelline New York, FaceStudio Setting Powder
– Mehron Makeup, Spirit Gum Liquid Adhesive
Voilà guys! That’s how you turn into Jafar ! =) Let me know in the comments if you have any questions and see you soon with another makeup !