Hey there !
Welcome to my Maleficent Makeup Tutorial !
I already a did Maleficent makeup last year but I wasn’t really into props or contacts or anything other than the actual makeup lol… Below are the 2016 vs 2017 pics of my maleficent looks ! My 2016 version was a mix of the Disney version and the Angelina Jolie version but honestly I think I like my newest one better lol… Especially my staff =D
So, anyway… I decided to re do this look and work a little bit harder this time. I made my own horns and staff and I think they turned out pretty cool, considering how cheap they were (I used mostly cardboard, black duck tape and aluminum foil lol)
The only thing that makes me really cringe about this makeup are the clothe clips behind my head ahah … it’s just… the bald cap was so big!!! I couldn’t get it to flatten properly, so please don’t hate on me too much about this ! 😉
STEP BY STEP
Whenever I do a makeup tutorial I always take 9 progress pictures because I just love looking at my normal self and then at the transformed final version ! So here are my 9 step by step pics! Hope they’ll come in useful if you try and recreate this look ! =)
I made a video tutorial for this look ; just click the play button if you want to watch the full voice over tutorial.
Now if patience is not your strong suit, I made a much shorter, no voice over, fast forward tutorial =) click here if you’d rather watch this version!
And while you’re at it, dear, why don’t you hit that red “subscribe” button and join my little youtube family ? <3
Now you might be interested in the products I use, so here’s a complete list of what I’m wearing for this Maleficent makeup :
– Embryolisse Concentrated 24 Hour Miracle Cream (best cream ever, I love love love love it… it smells and feels so good and it’s super hydrating)
Get 20 to 50% discount on Gucci, Sisley, La Prairie, Lancôme, Chanel (and more) products at Cosme-de-com
For the horns
– I buy almost all my contacts at pinky paradise
– Graftobian Make-Up Company Latex Bald Cap
– and a couple clothe clips ah ah ah -_-
Face & Body
– Mehron Liquid Face Paints – White
– Mehron Liquid Face Paints – Black
– Mehron Liquid Face Paints – Red
– SHANY Eye Shadow, Black Pearl
– Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette (emerald green)
– Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Blackest Black
– BH Cosmetics Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette
Brushes, sponges & beauty blenders
– NYX Cosmetics Make Up Setting Spray, Dewy Finish/Long Lasting
And that’s about it for this makeup guys ! I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know in the comments below ! =)
Thanks again for visiting my website ! If you want to see more sfx makeup, check out my youtube channel here or feel free to come back on my website !